4.12.2009

About Me

I love makeup! It's so fun and creative and PRETTY!
I think I was in 5th grade when I started playing around with makeup for the first time. At that time it was only light lip gloss, a little bit of powder and clear mascara. (I have to thank my mom for that one. I mean, how many 5th graders have you seen walking around with their own tube of clear mascara?) My makeup collection steadily grew over the years as I experimented with eye shadow colors galore, endless lip glosses, powders, bronzers, highlighters, eyeliners and mascaras. My goal was always to make my eyes seem bigger and my cheeks seem smaller. I was the girl who helped everyone do their makeup before football games or group dates in high school and before socials or nights on the town in college.
It's always been a bit of a creative outlet for me because the colors and possibilities are endless! Makeup is such a fun and easy way to change your look a little or a lot. I have my favorites, but I like to change a few things up every now and then. Keeping up with the latest trends and tricks is interesting and inspiring. (Celebrity style and gossip is one of my guilty pleasures!) Putting on makeup is always an adventure and the best part is you can easily remove it and start fresh. No committment required. Just a little time and a little creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment