1.18.2010

Pretty.Sweet Copycat: Fergie

I had a class in college where the professor tried to remember us by pairing each student with a celebrity we resembled, even just a little bit. I didn't think I had a celebrity look-a-like, but from that class I got the most comparisons to Fergie. It was either her, Shania Twain or Kelly Kapowski from Saved by the Bell. Let's go with Fergie for now.
I thought she looked G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S at the Golden Globes with understated but pretty makeup. Here's my copycat version:
And here's what I used to get the look:
  • Loreal Infallible foundation #607 (I've found this lasts the longest)
  • NARS blush in Orgasm (if you don't have this in your makeup bag, you should!)
  • Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer
  • Eyelash curler
  • Too Faced Eyebrow Pencil in Brow-nie
  • Stila Eyeshadow in Kitten (above the lashes and under the brow)
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Smog (in the crease)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero
  • Maybelline Volum Express Turbo Waterproof Mascara in Very Black
  • LORAC Couture Shine Lipgloss in Trendsetter
Fergie Image via JustJared

No comments:

Post a Comment