12.11.2009

Caroline {Wedding}

Cary and Michael's ceremony and reception was held at Santa Rosa Beach Club in November. It's fun to get to meet new faces through makeup jobs, but Cary is someone I've known for awhile. I can't believe it's been so long, but I've been friends with Cary and her sister Christine for a few years now. (Christine is the wedding coordinator at the Club and the go-to girl if you're looking for a fabulous location for the big day. I highly recommend it!)

Cary and Michael met playing softball and baseball in college, so she is very sporty and doesn't usually need to do a lot to look good. For the wedding day, however, she wanted a pretty, romantic look but still easy and laid-back. Aside from the first snapshots, the photos are by the super fab Ashley Livingston of Livingston Photography Co. who did an amazing job. I LOVE how everything turned out:

Doesn't she look absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations Cary!!!

1 comment: