7.12.2009

Julie {Wedding}

I didn't get to meet Julie until the Thursday before her wedding when we did the trial, but she was so fun and so cute! She said she doesn't typically wear a lot of makeup and wanted to keep her look very natural while trying to play up her eyes. I gave Julie a nice glow with liquid foundation, soft pink blush (who doesn't love NARS Orgasm?) and all over bronzer. I kept her eye shadow soft while using a strong black liner on her top lid. With that, mascara and pale gloss goes a long way. She looks so pretty! What better look for a beach wedding than soft and sweet makeup?


Here are a few shots fabulous photographer Jenny Gomillion captured as the beautifying took place:

Julie's mom also had her makeup done and she was so funny! I think getting hair and makeup done is the perfect opportunity to kick back and relax in the midst of what can be a very emotional and stressful day. It's best just to take it all in and kick your heels up.


I went for a more dramatic eye here, especially since she would be wearing glasses. I didn't want her pretty eyes to be hidden away!



And the finished product! Look how nice and rosy her cheeks are. So pretty and refreshed! She definitely had that mother-of-the-bride glow.


Congratulations again, Julie! I had so much fun hanging out with you girls!


P.S. Thanks for the pictures, Jenny!

No comments:

Post a Comment