4.12.2009

Hello Beautiful!

Interested in getting your makeup done for a wedding, special event or just because? I can do it! With the help of a few cosmetic friends, you can feel like a better version of yourself with makeup that gives you just the look you want. Pretty. Sweet. Hot. and more.

I don't use just one product line, but love to mix and match brands like these:
Too Faced, Nars, Urban Decay, Studio Gear, Pixi, Lorac, MAC, Stila, Smashbox, Cinema Secrets, Ulta, Sephora, even Loreal and Rimmel.
Whether you prefer a more natural look or one that helps you stand out above the crowd, I can help you get it. Bright eyes? A Glowing complexion? Rosy cheeks? Glossy Lips?
Just let me know what you're looking for! I love keeping up with the latest trends and colors.

Located here in the beautiful Beaches of South Walton between Destin and Panama City, FL, you can call or e-mail me about your special event or beach wedding makeup needs. For more information: 850.865.5264 or jamiandie@aol.com.

--Jami

No comments:

Post a Comment